Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough

Exactly. I've actually experienced that. I mean really. People take me for granted so much. One girl, she likes this band thats supposedly "emo." So? Music is music. You can't judge someone like that. Well her friends kept calling her that and she has the rivalry with me. But, one day she told me how she felt and I felt horrible for her. So little naive me made her a card and comforted her every single day. Then her friends became her friends again. She left. Just like that. Didn't say a word to me, got jealous, and said some pretty rude stuff after she was done with the whole silent treatment. Then one day she came to me with a problem. I was frankly hurt enough by her and mad that she just used me and thinks she can do it again. So I told her this. "Listen, I don't want to be mean but a while ago I did help, but you left and used me. I'm no one's second choice. Bye." Hard, but you have to do it, cause you have to respect yourself enough to.

No comments:

Post a Comment