Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mirror Mirror

This really gets to me, I don't know why. Maybe it cause I'm just like the girl who kept on trying, yet I'm also the girl who can't stop crying sometimes. Everyone has to cry, it doesn't mean their weak, infact it means they've been strong for way to long. I love the mirror mirror part, I love Disney princesses. They all have a happy ending. My favorite princesses would have to be Ariel and Rapunzel. They both fought for their dreams the hardest. Rapunzel wanted to see the lights and went for it. Ariel just wanted to know what it was like to be human and she went and did it. They both did what they wanted and I want to do that someday. Not see the lights or be human (even though I already am one) but, do what I want to do in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment