Saturday, May 18, 2013

Music only makes me stronger

So true I don't know what I would do without music in my life it got me through so much. Some singers sing what they feel and sometimes you can relate to that song. You realize that you aren't alone. That everyone has problems in life. Sometimes you feel as if there singing to you. Like in taylor swift's song "change" it feels as if she's singing to me. One direction's "little things" song is so sweet and you realize your not the only girl who has to "squeeze into her skinny jeans." Demi lovato's song "skyscraper" reaches out to people who are hurt and don't know what to do. Cher lloyd's song "want you back" well, I know a lot of people that can relate to that, even I can. Some people don't realize music's importance and how it gets people through life. Music isn't just for fun it reaches out to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment